Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics!
Are you looking for the very best Trauma Level II center in your area? Do you know how to recognize the symptoms of a stroke? If you’re interested in more information on the warning signs of a stroke or Regional Medical Center of San Jose’s awards, accreditations, or Trauma Level II emergency care services, then check out some of these great resources:
- Learn more about Regional Medical Center of San Jose’s accreditation through the Leapfrog Group by visiting their website.
- This link from QualityCheck.org provides an overview on the standards and codes of ethics to be considered for the QualityCheck award.
- Check out this link from the American College of Surgeons for a full list of verified Trauma Level II centers, including the Regional Medical Center of San Jose.
- Learn more about why CT scans are used from this RadiologyInfo.org article.
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose’s emergency department was named the Best Department of the Year by the California Emergency Physicians organization. Learn more by visiting the CEP website.
- RMC of San Jose is conveniently located just off of the I-680 . Make sure you know how to find our facility with this link from AARoads.com.
- Do you know how to recognize the symptoms of a stroke? Visit this link from Stroke.org for more information on the Act F.A.S.T method.
- What exactly is a stroke? Check out this article from MedicalNewsToday.com for a full overview.
- Find out more information on the warning signs of a heart attack with this mayoclinic.com article.
- Check out this link from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for a listing of stroke risk factors.
For more information, visit our website or call the Regional Medical Center of San Jose at (408) 259-4000 today!
- What to Do When a Patient Refuses to Go to the ER
- Should you go to the ER for IBS symptoms?
- What Are the Most Common Types of Trauma?
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose Opens New Four-Story Hospital Tower
- Regional Medical Center Named Single Site Surgery Robotic Epicenter for the da Vinci Surgical Robot!