Want to Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics? Dig Deeper With These Helpful Resources!
If you’re interested in more information on depression, wound care services, cardiovascular services, and more, check out some of these great resources.
- Learn more about the statistics for HIV and AIDS with this link from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention .
- What are the AIDS risk factors for Latino populations? Find out with this overview from Avert.org.
- Learn more about the causes and symptoms of depression with this health content article from Regional Medical Center of San Jose.
- Did you know that depression is the leading disability for individuals between the ages of 15 and 44? Learn more with this article from Mental Health America .
- Learn how to reduce your risk for depression with this article from RMC of San Jose’s health content pages.
- This article from the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance discusses the signs and symptoms of mood disorders, including depression and bipolar disorder.
- What is a diabetic foot ulcer ? Check out this link from Regional Medical Center’s health content pages to learn more.
- Find out if you’re suffering from a pressure sore by visiting this link from RMC of San Jose’s health content pages.
- Make sure you know how to recognize the signs of a heart attack with this article from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.
- Visit this link from Texasheart.org for more information on your cardiovascular system.
For more information about Regional Medical Center of San Jose and our services, visit our website or call (408) 259-4000.