Check Out These Helpful Resources!
Educating yourself about your own physiology is the first step in living a healthier life. If you would like to learn more about breast cancer, robotic surgery, or any of our other recent topics, read through the resources below.
- This article from the American Heart Association website provides some helpful tips for living a more heart healthy life .
- You can learn more about the causes of stroke from the American Stroke Association .
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute outlines some of the risk factors for coronary heart disease on their website.
- A coronary angiography is a procedure performed to check the function of the heart and coronary arteries. Read more about this procedure in the MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia.
- Some heart problems can be inherited from your parents. Read more about congenital heart disease at WebMD.com.
- Learn more about the basics of cancer by reading these articles posted on the American Cancer Society website.
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation provides information on the types and stages of breast cancer on their website.
- This article from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention outlines the risk factors for breast cancer .
- In this article, the Oregon Health & Science University describes the benefits of robotic surgery.
- Read more about the uses and history of robotic surgery from the Brown University website.
If you have additional questions, please contact Regional Medical Center of San Jose at (408) 259-4000.