Find Out More About Our Recent Blog Topics!
Do you want to learn more about the symptoms of heart attack or stroke? To read more about these and our other blog topics, look through the resources below. If you have any remaining questions, let Regional Medical Center of San Jose help. Contact our staff at (408) 259-4000.
- Technological advances have allowed for the development of minimally invasive cardiovascular surgery . Learn more about this surgical technique from the University of California Keck School of Medicine website.
- This article from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute provides a comprehensive overview of coronary heart disease.
- The warning signs of a heart attack, stroke, and cardiac arrest are listed on the American Heart Association website.
- Health.com outlines the major risk factors for heart disease in this article.
- The American Cancer Society describes the signs, symptoms, and diagnostic methods associate with breast cancer.
- Read this overview of heart disease in women from MedlinePlus and learn what you can do to lower your risk for this disease.
- This article from RadiologyInfo.org answers some frequently asked questions regarding mammography .
- Become aware of the common symptoms of stroke by reading this article from the National Stroke Association .
- There are many different types of stroke —learn more about them from the American Stroke Association website.
- This article from the New York City Department of Health discusses the link between salt consumption and heart health.