For More About Staying Healthy, Visit These Sites
Maintaining good health is easier with the dedicated and diverse care available from Regional Medical Center of San Jose . With a commitment to the latest technology and care techniques for a wide range of medical services, we can help you stay healthy through all stages of your life. Learn more about us on our website or by calling our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (408) 259-4000.
- The USDA reviews the components of proper nutrition and portion control.
- Visit daVinciSurgery.com to see if robotically-assisted surgery can benefit you.
- Understand why heart disease is such a prevalent public health problem by reading these statistics from the CDC.
- This article from AHAJournals.org explores the link between obesity and cardiovascular disease .
- The NHLBI explains the uses for stress testing to assess a patient’s risk for serious heart conditions.
- Read this MedlinePlus article for a look at how blood type affects heart disease risk.
- This edition of Stroke Connection can help you lower your risk for stroke with lifestyle changes.
- The National Stroke Association offers a recovery guide to help you cope after a stroke .
- WomensHealth.gov has some facts and tips for healthy breastfeeding .
- Learn how to get in shape after pregnancy with the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.